Boiler Replacement in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
We completed this boiler replacement over the festive period (The Helpful Plumber worked every day throughout the Christmas and New Year festivities). The customer called us in an emergency to say that their boiler had stopped working and with 3 young children in the house, we just couldn’t leave them without heating or hot water.
To read about all of our boiler services that we provide throughout Bromsgrove, please head over to our boiler install Bromsgrove page.
Out of all the technology in your home – your boiler is the king. The Energy Saving Trust states that your boiler is responsible for over 50% of your energy bills! That figure alone is enough for the average person to ensure their boiler is working as efficiently as possible! Things to take into account regarding boilers in general:
- Boilers last upto 15 years (on average). If yours is around that age, approaching that age or even older – then you should give serious consideration towards purchasing a new one.
- Annual boiler servicing is essential. The Helpful Plumber is the number one boiler servicing plumber in Bromsgrove and Redditch.
- The Helpful Plumber can save you over £1000 when purchasing and installing a new boiler in comparison with British Gas.
- All of our Baxi boilers carry a TEN YEAR warranty on them!
- If your household income is less than £15,680 or you receive pension credits or income support then you might be eligible for a free boiler under the Energy Company Obligation (Eco) scheme. Find out if you qualify by calling the Energy Saving Advice Service on 0300 123 1234 (England), 08000 512 012 (Wales) or 0808 808 2282 (Scotland).
- Living in rented accommodation? Ensure your landlord services the boiler and updates their gas safety certificate every year. If you qualify for the Eco free boiler then your landlord can organise that for you.
- The Helpful Plumber are GAS SAFE REGISTERED!